Crashing : HBO

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,030
8,363
113
Anyone else watching this? Its the Pete Holmes project about a struggling comedian, not sure how much of it is based on his life (at least the personal life stuff) but I'm enjoying it. He's kind of got a different style of humor, at least from the few stand up specials I've watched of his.
 

Adman513

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,106
5,124
113
I don't care for his "personality" when he did the Pete Holmes show nor his standup, but I think he's probably a pretty talented writer. His Batman sketches (especially the one "where Batman can't stop thinking about sex") are pretty damn funny.
 

Air_Thurman

Heisman
Jan 16, 2003
32,687
32,877
63
I haven't watched this week's but I thought the first two episodes were pretty solid.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight