CPL Pick'Em Week 5 Edition -

GhostOfTheGhhost

All-Conference
May 14, 2018
559
1,251
93
Week 5 already? Fall is almost here, right? The heat so far this year, combined with no Gately Dogs really has me feeling some sort of way. Nothing some early Saturday starts can't fix! ON to the picks!

Fenger vs DuSable/Tilden/Air Force Academy
Look, I'm all for the co-ops in CPL. None of these schools would be able to field a team without the co-op, but damn CPL, can't we come together on one name? DSTAFA is silly. Give me hyphens or give me death! Doesn't matter anyway, I'm taking the Fingers!!!

Little Village vs Rowe Clark
In the past I probably would've had some sort of Rowe Rowe Rowe your boat to see the Little Village People take... I'm better than that now.... Naaaaa....Wake me up before you Rowe Rowe!

Lindblom vs Ag Science
Why do cows have toes instead of feet? Because they Lactose! Lack toes....get it? I'll be here all week! Farmers!

Lane Tech vs Bulls Prep
I've got some stuff to do on Saturday morning, but that stuff puts me right in the neighborhood for this one at Rockne. That means the Steak n Eggar for lunch, then a visit to the best bathrooms in CPL! What a world we are living in! Cue the Allen Parsons Project......
 

GhostOfTheGhhost

All-Conference
May 14, 2018
559
1,251
93
LATE ADD BONUS PICK!!!

I almost forgot! Stopped after work yesterday at the Windsor on Milwaukee. Old Taft security guards and coaches complaining about Taft building a stadium on campus and not playing all Thursday games at Hansen so everyone wouldn't have to work on Friday nights. Big Shoulders Conference 4 Life! I have to admit to all of you that I think Taft's field is pretty cool right off the Kennedy, but when the old heads have the wallets open? Damn the progress! You already know that when the old guys are complaining, that is always time to get in on the Eagles.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  3. 03 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned