Well after coming off the bye week we have CPC football this week and some intriguing matchups.
Reagan @ NW Guilford: This game is probably already over before it gets started. NWG haven't won a game yet this year and this won't be the week they'll get their first one. Reagan by 35
Parkland @ Reynolds: Both teams have struggled a little bit this season. It'll be a close game on the turf. I'll take Reynolds in a 3pt ball game.
GAME OF THE WEEK: West @ East: This game should be tight but I believe West Forsyth Offense is a little to powerful for East to contain. I'm taking West by 14
Reagan @ NW Guilford: This game is probably already over before it gets started. NWG haven't won a game yet this year and this won't be the week they'll get their first one. Reagan by 35
Parkland @ Reynolds: Both teams have struggled a little bit this season. It'll be a close game on the turf. I'll take Reynolds in a 3pt ball game.
GAME OF THE WEEK: West @ East: This game should be tight but I believe West Forsyth Offense is a little to powerful for East to contain. I'm taking West by 14