Cox Mill @ Asheville

COUGAR-90

Sophomore
Sep 5, 2014
586
176
0
That's true Dynasty, but Crezdon and Rahkeem could make people look stupid in the open field. Salters is smart and tough, but he isn't as mobile. I'm not worried, I just don't see the need to put him out on the edge with no blockers when we have such a deep back field and great receivers this year.

One good thing though, we have a sophomore at back up QB that's as accurate and tough as they come. I can't wait to see him (Davidson) at QB next year. He's money on the pass plays and he makes quick decisions. Good kid all around.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  2. 02 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  4. 04 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6