Cox Contour

TPOKE

Heisman
Jul 14, 2001
19,085
27,063
113
The other Cox post reminded me of this. Over Christmas I went to get a digital converter for the old tv in the basement. While I was there, I told the guy about our 2 DVR/Cable boxes and how one has a lot more recording space and asked if I could exchange the one with less. He said that what he was about to say sounds strange, but if we switched to Contour we would save $7 a month and have a substantial upgrade. We never needed the ability to record 6 shows at once but really like Contour (smaller equipment and the ability to record and watch from either tv). He said the reason for the lower price is the equipment is cheaper and they're trying to phase out the old ones.

So, if you have 2 or more DVR/Cable boxes, you might want to look into it.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'