Cowherd on Pope

DreadLox

All-Conference
Mar 30, 2022
4,627
3,891
0
I thought Calipari was 61.

Most reactions I've ever got. And it was due to my misconception. 16 reactions! Wow, I thought. Some idea of mine sparked some discussion. Nope. A mistake.

As you were. Vape if you got 'em.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: danielscott52

Cold Stout Beer

Heisman
Dec 10, 2023
9,855
30,785
0
Herd Days Of Our Herd GIF - Herd Days Of Our Herd Days Of Our Lives GIFs
 

RaginRondo

Junior
Apr 8, 2024
81
255
0
Cal was 50. But he was also worked a lot harder by that time. Pope is a “young” coach in the sense he hasn’t been at it for very long.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  2. 02 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
  5. 05 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense