Cowbell Solute at UMMC

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,926
11,381
113
Dude, where did you get that?!?!? I want one
I made it, well sorta. I bought a pirate sword on eBay and bought a cowbell at The Lodge. A bandsaw, a welder, and a few hours in the shop resulted in that. That picture was during construction it’s since been repainted and a few stickers added to it.
 

hdogg

Senior
Nov 21, 2014
1,210
791
113
I made it, well sorta. I bought a pirate sword on eBay and bought a cowbell at The Lodge. A bandsaw, a welder, and a few hours in the shop resulted in that. That picture was during construction it’s since been repainted and a few stickers added to it.
That is the best thing I've seen since the Dude coozies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,926
11,381
113
That is the best thing I've seen since the Dude coozies.
Thanks I appreciate that. I’ve got several bells that each have some significance. I don’t have my college bell that my dad made for me from an actual dairy cow bell from the neighbors farm. It ended up disappearing from my dads shop years ago. I wish I still had that one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation