So y’all give us **** for going out west and losing to #24 by 7, and then turn around and get beat by 31? To a team that lost to a G5 school? Some of y’all need to stay off the board until 2020
Right now I don't think we could win a CUSA game.
So y’all give us **** for going out west and losing to #24 by 7, and then turn around and get beat by 31? To a team that lost to a G5 school? Some of y’all need to stay off the board until 2020
I watched the first half of the Marshall game and you all moved the ball well. Had them on their heels a few times in moving it. What happened? I was shocked to see no 1st downs the second half. No smack, just asking since I missed itSo y’all give us **** for going out west and losing to #24 by 7, and then turn around and get beat by 31? To a team that lost to a G5 school? Some of y’all need to stay off the board until 2020
I watched the first half of the Marshall game and you all moved the ball well. Had them on their heels a few times in moving it. What happened? I was shocked to see no 1st downs the second half. No smack, just asking since I missed it
I watched the first half of the Marshall game and you all moved the ball well. Had them on their heels a few times in moving it. What happened? I was shocked to see no 1st downs the second half. No smack, just asking since I missed it
Can’t really answer that other than poor O line, and QB play. Horrible execution
You're correct, but what you implied, and didn't state, is that Boise's coaching staff made adjustments at halftime, and totally out coached Doc & Company in the 2nd half. Boise did the exact same thing when they beat Florida State. The common theme: FSU and Marshall coaches both suck.Boise has a good defense and they adjusted to what Marshall did in the first half.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez still learning what his West Virginia team does well
WV Sports Football
Observations: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 41-24 loss against Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the plan failed against Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Oklahoma State