I’m sure if you call them up they’ll gladly take your moneyI'm a huge procrastinator and should have done this last year, does anybody know if it's too late to join Iron Duke and get CTC tickets without having to do the 2 other ticket packages?
Would imagine you can check it out on GoDuke.com and wouldn’t be surprised if ESPN3 carries the stream as well. Will have to check.Anyone know if there will be any way to watch Countdown to craziness this year?
Would imagine you can check it out on GoDuke.com and wouldn’t be surprised if ESPN3 carries the stream as well. Will have to check.
To follow up, just looked it up and you can watch on ESPN3/ACCNX (same platform)- on the espn or watch espn app. Same way it’s been for a couple years now.Anyone know if there will be any way to watch Countdown to craziness this year?
I've got 1 spare ticket for tomorrow night if anyone is interested. I have the physical ticket so I would have to meet in Durham before event. Section 16
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games