Could be big

May 31, 2001
9,686
8,516
0
I know Coach Gentry has a lot going on being head coach of Shrine Bowl, so I was just checking. Can anyone on staff there tell me if he has the survey that I email to the coaches each year?
 

dogtuff

Senior
Aug 23, 2004
2,107
891
0
I will check Deana , sure will just like the rest of them are , by the way how's the Parker boy working out for you.?
 

Mbulldog42

Sophomore
Aug 15, 2014
289
138
0
Nick Rodriguez started at Murphy today. He's a strong running back benched 360 in advanced PE I'm told
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  2. 02 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  4. 04 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6