Cot Dammit

DukeSlater

All-American
Jul 2, 2023
2,233
5,043
113
I like this team. Stirtz is a star. The rest of the team is talented and plays hard.

But, I don't think this team is a juggernaut by any means. And that's ok - they are a refreshing change from Franball.

The next 4 games, starting tonight, will probably tell us if this is a Tourney team or not.
It'll be interesting for sure, but the season is a tad longer than the next four games.
 

DukeSlater

All-American
Jul 2, 2023
2,233
5,043
113
I'm not sure about that. Smith from Purdue as well as Illinois' PG are better. ISU's as well, I think. I'm not sure about the rest of the Big Ten, but I know the conference is loaded this year.
Stirtz is preseason All American and projected as a top ten NBA draft choice. That's not too bad, is it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hawksfor3

Pharcyded

All-American
Sep 7, 2021
2,518
5,773
113
Stirtz is preseason All American and projected as a top ten NBA draft choice. That's not too bad, is it?
Of course not. I was responding to your post stating the Miss pg is the best Iowa will see the rest of the year. I don’t believe that is true.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hawksfor3
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Basketball Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds