Costco Refrigerator?

Coast Dawg

Redshirt
Feb 28, 2008
364
0
0
Buying a new fridge... never been a CostCo member since the closest store in an hour away but might become one of the refrigerator price is good (get a $30 store credit as a new member right now plus the % back rewards type stuff (which a fridge should boost)

Anyone have any experience? I cannot see prices online without a membership number.
 

T-TownDawgg

All-Conference
Nov 4, 2015
4,818
4,974
113
No samsung appliances. Ever.

Also, you often get more inferior internal components in identical looking models when you buy box stores.

I like whirlpool from a dealer but that's just me
 

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
Don't worry about joining Costco. Just take their advertised price to Lowe's or HD and have them match it... Just did it with a couple of sets of tires at Discount Tire and now I get the low price and much better service/convenience.
 

Leeshouldveflanked

All-American
Nov 12, 2016
14,591
9,725
113
Don't worry about joining Costco. Just take their advertised price to Lowe's or HD and have them match it... Just did it with a couple of sets of tires at Discount Tire and now I get the low price and much better service/convenience.

^^^^^This^^^^ sometimes if you ask for the Manager, they will beat the price 10-20 percent.
 

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,243
2,184
113
For gods sake don't buy an LG fridge.

My mom bought one a decade ago. Lord knows she has plenty of money for another one. But no, instead I get to endure a decade of her griping about it.
 

Coast Dawg

Redshirt
Feb 28, 2008
364
0
0
For gods sake don't buy an LG fridge.

My mom bought one a decade ago. Lord knows she has plenty of money for another one. But no, instead I get to endure a decade of her griping about it.

Funny you mention LG. That is what we are replacing. Bought it in 2010 and it has worked flawlessly until a week ago. Compressor is bad and is $900 min to repair. Warranty coverage on the compressor was 7 years. We got it on a ridiculous Black Friday deal back then but now just looking for another decent deal
 

hdogg

Senior
Nov 21, 2014
1,209
790
113
Wasn't there a thread on this a few months ago? I also hate LG but don't remember the preferred answer. I also need a new fridge so am curious of other experiences.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment