cornhuskers looking good!

TnRebel.sixpack

Redshirt
Jun 18, 2010
104
0
0
I think it'd be ok with a white N, no shoulder stripes (or at least white), and white pants. I've never been a fan of the same color jersey and pants.
<div>
ETA: With their normal helmet*</div>
 

nashdog

Redshirt
Nov 2, 2007
143
0
0
BigNku
 

gtowndawg

Senior
Jan 23, 2007
2,356
744
113
then I went and watched the one from yesterday at hailstate and remembered it was done in the freakin' locker room.

Now I'm in the dump Adidas category.
 

biguglyjoe

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
4,269
0
0
<span> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x3LFGmm5-RY&fs=1&source=uds&autoplay=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="355" width="425" allowScriptAccess="never" ></embed> </span>
 

FlabLoser

Redshirt
Aug 20, 2006
10,709
0
0
They have always had that plain ugly N.

Another helmet with plain ugly font, and a ugly generic logo to is the Louisiana State University helmet.




And...I started noticing last year that the vents in Texas' helmet makes it look like the Longhorn logo is peeling off.

 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar