Corky Palmer

SteelCurtain74

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2019
2,110
3,207
113
passed away this afternoon. He was 68. I was able to meet him a couple times and he was always great to talk with. Prayers for his family.
 

bbqbully

Redshirt
Sep 14, 2008
606
0
16
He had a stroke a couple of years ago and never recovered. Great coach and a good guy. R.I.P.
 

tired

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2013
3,741
1,520
113
Really good guy. Was good friends with friends of the family, & got to spend a good bit of time with him, due to my profession. Was a funny guy, & a great story teller. I could spend all day with him listening to him talk. He will be missed.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,544
31,803
113
Man, that’s terrible news. He was a good coach & seemed like a good guy.
 

Dawgsnsaints

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2012
379
0
0
passed away this afternoon. He was 68. I was able to meet him a couple times and he was always great to talk with. Prayers for his family.

I hate to hear this. He was at MCC when I was a student there. He built a powerhouse there. Sincere condolences to his family and friends.
 

11thEagleFan

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2015
3,011
1,980
113
Criminally underrated baseball skipper and one of the funniest storytellers I’ve ever met. Was close friends with Ron Polk. I would have loved to have sat in on those two guys talking shop. Condolences to his family.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list