Hey everyone,
I am the gm for a team this summer in The Basketball Tournament and Corey, Deshawn, and CJ will be playing. We're going to be playing in Syracuse the end of July and would love to see some fans out there if you're nearby. We're looking for some help as the tournament gets closer. We are are raising money for our team and the V Foundation who we have partnered up with, and we're looking to add supporters on the website. I posted our GoFundMe page and our team page below. If you could support our team on the roster link below it would help us out a lot! Thanks everybody! Games are on ESPN/ESPN2 on July 26-28th!
https://thetournament.com/teams/playing-jimmy-v-v-foundation
I am the gm for a team this summer in The Basketball Tournament and Corey, Deshawn, and CJ will be playing. We're going to be playing in Syracuse the end of July and would love to see some fans out there if you're nearby. We're looking for some help as the tournament gets closer. We are are raising money for our team and the V Foundation who we have partnered up with, and we're looking to add supporters on the website. I posted our GoFundMe page and our team page below. If you could support our team on the roster link below it would help us out a lot! Thanks everybody! Games are on ESPN/ESPN2 on July 26-28th!
https://thetournament.com/teams/playing-jimmy-v-v-foundation