Uh, isn't Auburn ready to get hammered by the NCAA?No surprise here. Jalen Green could be next
Or it could be said, Color me Orange. From the big fat pumpkin down there.Color me shocked
Hes got the best hoop mixtape outWhy are people mentioning Jalen Green? That’s twice now tonight I’ve seen it on this board.
He was standing right next to him when he committed .I just hope Jalen green doesn’t commit to them also
If he goes to collegeUmh. Green going to memphis. That’s been over a while now. Any school he mentions is just for show.
So Green is down to Oregon and Auburn? Gee, nothing peculiar about that!
I just hope Jalen green doesn’t commit to them also
I just hope Jalen green doesn’t commit to them also
Bruce Pearl is working his "magic".
Just in time for probation.Last time I heard that I was at a cookout.![]()
He straight up announced on campus. There was no picking over anyone. I saw the videoGot to love the headline LOL. When is the last time Cal talked to this kid? I think we gave up on Cooper along time ago.
5-Star PG Sharife Cooper Commits to Auburn over Kentucky
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2841194-5-star-pg-sharife-cooper-commits-to-auburn-over-kentucky
Didn't Cal stop recruiting him in July? More lazy, agenda driven reporting.Got to love the headline LOL. When is the last time Cal talked to this kid? I think we gave up on Cooper along time ago.
5-Star PG Sharife Cooper Commits to Auburn over Kentucky
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2841194-5-star-pg-sharife-cooper-commits-to-auburn-over-kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’