Cooper Flagg

Ash Williams

Heisman
Aug 3, 2022
8,545
26,927
113
 

RCJCON

Freshman
Jan 4, 2017
69
62
0
I hate Duke with every fiber of my being but I can't dog on this Flagg kid. I was wanting to hate him so badly. I expected the same old from the Duke poster child but he played with class and as a 17 year old kid remarkably well. Now with all of that said, **** Duke!
 

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
As far as Flagg goes , one helluva talent . Hes mobile for his height , good handle , good moves . Hes certainly the real deal . But I think once more film becomes available Duke might get easier to defend ( esp without the notorious home whistle ) because they rely so heavily on him . It's a 2 man show Flagg and Mr Nipples . You can guard 2 guys , then can proctor and others step up enough to be really elite ? We shall see . I think they struggle without getting a great whistle , you put them on the road against older mature teams they will struggle . hopefully a lot
 

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
But where did they get that giant long armed center ?? Damn hes tough around the rim . Was he highly rated out of HS , or a transfer ?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  2. 02 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  5. 05 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference