I think the NCAA should require At least a 2 year contract on all players that get paid!! That would stop a lot of this foolishness!!
Won't happen. Nil has nothing to do with playing the sport. Thats how it is still considered amateur sports.I think the NCAA should require At least a 2 year contract on all players that get paid!! That would stop a lot of this foolishness!!
They would play the first year and then manufacture a season-long booboo.I think the NCAA should require At least a 2 year contract on all players that get paid!! That would stop a lot of this foolishness!!
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front