Constellation Brands...

Dec 22, 2013
32,858
41,523
113
owners of the Corona and Modelo beer labels, among others, are buying Ballast Point Brewing, of San Diego. Reportedly the deal is worth ~ $1 Billion.
 

Deepfork

Heisman
May 29, 2001
14,636
14,769
113
That's a crazy figure. I wonder if they are planning on taking it global.
Well, first they have to take it national. Ballast doesn't have the capacity to brew for a global market. Actually, they don't have the capacity to brew for a national market. I would suspect that Constellation will brew for the Mexico market and acquire or contract brew in the US.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'