Considering doing a NCAA/NFL Pick em

mikesalem

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,842
6,697
113
I'd like to gauge the interest of doing a NCAA NFL Pick em. It will basically follow the rules and setup as the regular Pick em. If you would be interested let me know by responding to this post. We'd probably need at least 20-25 pickers to make it worthwhile. Obviously, the seasons may fall apart for college and the pros, but we'll play as long as there are games and there is enough participation. I'll post the rules later if there is enough interest. Thanks
 

wikki

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2001
9,037
2,029
63
I'd like to gauge the interest of doing a NCAA NFL Pick em. It will basically follow the rules and setup as the regular Pick em. If you would be interested let me know by responding to this post. We'd probably need at least 20-25 pickers to make it worthwhile. Obviously, the seasons may fall apart for college and the pros, but we'll play as long as there are games and there is enough participation. I'll post the rules later if there is enough interest. Thanks
That would be nice
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Central Region GameDay - Week 7