Connections

hawkeyetraveler

Heisman
Aug 10, 2010
6,654
26,367
108

hawkeyetraveler

Heisman
Aug 10, 2010
6,654
26,367
108
I've noticed that when I don't know what a word is/means, that it usually has to do with the purple category.
Yep. Same.

On a side note: I feel it is ok to look up definitions of words as long as you don’t use online help to find the category. Today once I looked the definitions up the category became somewhat obvious. So it felt a bit like I cheated, even though I didn’t (according to my own self imposed rules anyway).
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss