Congratulations from a Badger

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
Thanks, Davy, you have a heck of a team. It's a shame your coach couldn't have shown as much respect as you have. Congrats on a great year. Making the FF is a huge accomplishment for any team.

OFC
 

calibluedevil

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2012
316
9
0
Your Badgers were really an awesome team. I actually would've rather played the whippycats because they weren't battle tested like your team.
 

DavyBadger

Redshirt
Apr 6, 2015
2
0
0
I dnt know what he said, but I think: that stuff is a distraction. Both teams had great years and it is a time to celebrate.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  4. 04 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious