Congrats!!

MusicFreaks

Sophomore
Nov 7, 2002
5,118
152
0
I can say I've only been following RU sports for years, but bled scarlet for that entire time. This win is HUGE!!! Please, everyone RU past, present, and future enjoy it cause this ROCKS!!!!! I can't tell you how thrilled I am!!! Especially the folks who really endured the rough times, please savor this tonite and tomorrow!!!! I know i will!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RU MAN
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN