Congrats to UL

Swimcat20

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2014
909
1,192
57
I earned my banning over on the Tard board today. That POS Kerry Rhodes posted "Rocky Top" as UK favorite song. So I dedicated our real favorite song to UL and their fans. " Prison B**ch" That got me banned. I knew it would. Go over there and see it. As long I was going to get banned I might as well let them know what we really think of their sorry asses and hit them with a haymaker
 
Last edited:
A

anon_013cn8yrfncx2

Guest
Well they did beat Duke @ Duke so I’ll give them some small credit for that.

Mack has not been a good tourney coach in his career so there’s that too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-

JC CATS

Heisman
Jun 18, 2009
23,517
12,221
0
I earned my banning over on the Tard board today. That POS Kerry Rhodes posted "Rocky Top" as UK favorite song. So I dedicated our real favorite song to UL and their fans. " Prison B**ch" That got me banned. I knew it would. Go over there and see it. As long I was going to get banned I might as well let them know what we really think of their sorry asses and hit them with a haymaker
I am shocked Swim(Cat) didn't get you banned The warden over there hates UK fans
 
  • Like
Reactions: RunninRichie

IHATEUAVEL

All-American
Aug 11, 2015
5,618
5,761
1
Whenever I see ‘Powder’ I chuckle.
Uavel fans eat their young don’t they? The whole town is going psychotic wanting to fire Mack Daddy I put my double UK flags on my car today and at several intersections got the finger from Little Brother fans:chairshot:I yelled is that Your age IQ or number of legitimate parents and drove off
Screw the Jaybirds
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  2. 02 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7