Congrats to Leona!!

SwatX1

Heisman
Jan 4, 2011
8,341
10,583
68
I really only closely follow duke basketball and Clemson football, but I also pull for Duke to do well in every sport we are represented in, and I am an avid golfer. Leona Maguire wins the Annika award for the top female collegiate golfer. This is her second time winning the award....Watch out LPGA...here she come!!!
 

hart2chesson

Heisman
Oct 13, 2012
14,303
16,574
0
I really only closely follow duke basketball and Clemson football, but I also pull for Duke to do well in every sport we are represented in, and I am an avid golfer. Leona Maguire wins the Annika award for the top female collegiate golfer. This is her second time winning the award....Watch out LPGA...here she come!!!

Cool post!

OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games