More than a bit! Really remade his body. After dominating this league for two years hope he gets a shot at a higher level.CJ looks trimmed down a bit too. Great to see him competing in the game professionally overseas and keeping himself in top shape in order to play at a high level. Doing Rutgers proud.
I remember that first home game for Pike. It gave me a good vibe that something was changing for the better, and CJ was a big part of that feeling.
The way CJ and the team defended, rebounded and were playing unselfishly, with CJ, our 6’11” center, who was fundamentally sound and could pass and finish around the rim.
I’ve had a good feeling about our hoops program ever since and I’ll always have fond memories of CJ for that.
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three