LOLon having two individual NCAA wrestling national champions.
Who cares?on having two individual NCAA wrestling national champions.
Imo Mekhi Lewis of VA tech was the star of the tournament. The guy was a freshman and beat a 2 time defending National Champion in Vincenzo Joseph at 165#. He almost pinned him too. It was awesome to watch. He wore him out too.
Joseph was really out of shape. I couldn't believe it.
I don't know how a 2x NC can come in out of shape, but I watched it again on replay and he was really lethargic and slow.
Joseph got pinned?
WV Sports Football
Cam Cook possesses special traits at running back
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-8
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona