Lots of doubters out there (including myself, at least during fall camp), but you just took your first step toward Hawkeye QB greatness. Keep it up! Your next big story may only be a week away!
He just shut them all up is what he did. Well most of them anyways.Lots of doubters out there (including myself, at least during fall camp), but you just took your first step toward Hawkeye QB greatness. Keep it up! Your next big story may only be a week away!
I’d say he had his Ricky Stanzi game!Lots of doubters out there (including myself, at least during fall camp), but you just took your first step toward Hawkeye QB greatness. Keep it up! Your next big story may only be a week away!
So much poise, focus, and precision… I think this will do magic for his confidence and the team and the coach’s confidence in him. Not to mention, how the media will treat him going forward. I think you’re right. This could be his first step toward securing a special spot in Hawkeye football history! I’ll drink to that.Lots of doubters out there (including myself, at least during fall camp), but you just took your first step toward Hawkeye QB greatness. Keep it up! Your next big story may only be a week away!
Hawkeye Report Football
Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes win over Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football News and Notes
Hawkeye Report Football
PHOTO GALLERY: Iowa Football vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeye Report Podcast
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz talks win over Washington