Confused

GridCats

Senior
Jan 1, 2013
1,305
901
0
Why it took so long for everyone to see the man can't coach. After being an avid UK BB fanatic since the Runts, I almost stopped watching after the Wisconsin game. But the year Monk and Fox were the guards, I had enough. Haven't watched a single game and no plans to as long as Cal is coaching. To my surprise now, I don't even miss it. Never thought that it would or could happen. By the way, I good Coach could have taken either five of the ten and beat Wisconsin.
 
  • Like
Reactions: catzcan

know1

Heisman
Dec 8, 2002
12,855
14,925
0
Same. I've been saying for years that he doesn't do any coaching whatsoever, nor does he seem to put any effort or focus into winning individual games.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  2. 02 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  3. 03 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  5. 05 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend