Conference thread

JustAfanatic

All-Conference
Dec 9, 2007
948
1,034
48
GT beats NCSU.

States looked good at times this season but looked bad today.

The times I’ve seen them Copeland seems like he may be a cancer.
 

JustAfanatic

All-Conference
Dec 9, 2007
948
1,034
48
My first time seeing Clemson and Miami.

Miami is pretty good but looks like maybe a 6th place team this season. Man do I wish we had Henderson though.

Clemson is good. Top 3 ACC along with UVA and Duke.

Clemson is a program still on the rise and knocking on the door of a perennial top 10-15 team. Bromwell doing a great job.
 

JustAfanatic

All-Conference
Dec 9, 2007
948
1,034
48
Pitt down 31 at the half at home.

I’m pretty certain this year is it for him but now I’m wondering if he’ll even last the season.
 

JustAfanatic

All-Conference
Dec 9, 2007
948
1,034
48
I’m thinking VT is better than their record indicates. I’m pretty sure they’ve lost 3 at the buzzer.

Plus they beat UVA.
 

AlanInNJ1

Junior
Jul 16, 2025
133
274
63
Agree 100% Mac! You can sense the team tension just watching. That's not just a passionate coach. That's a coach with his hands full with unrest amongst the team.....you can just see it! State is one of those teams that can beat anyone on any given night, but will also lose by 30 to BC the next game.
 

JustAfanatic

All-Conference
Dec 9, 2007
948
1,034
48
Hubert made a good move starting Dixon over Evans the last 3 games.

UNC definitely a better team with that move.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects