Concord vs Mt Pleasant

Vik-Val 86

All-American
May 20, 2020
9,922
8,530
113
Intriguing matchup here. I hear Concord will be better on defense but not sure about the offense. Not sure what what Mt Pleasant will has. Any thoughts on the game.
 

NCFB73

Senior
Jan 23, 2024
659
581
93
The game of the MP➡️CHS↩️MP transfer!

early in summer I would of taken MP all day but kids quit on the team and instead of working hard in MP went to where winning is easier. Guess the whole “once a Tiger, Always a Tiger” thing don’t mean much.

I’ll take the Spiders by 7.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vik-Val 86

K84

Junior
Jul 7, 2025
262
269
63
The game of the MP➡️CHS↩️MP transfer!

early in summer I would of taken MP all day but kids quit on the team and instead of working hard in MP went to where winning is easier. Guess the whole “once a Tiger, Always a Tiger” thing don’t mean much.

I’ll take the Spiders by 7.
MP WON 27-16
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5