completely OT

BKObserver

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2009
2,751
1,174
0
I just started re-watching The Sopranos. Just watched Season 1, episode 1. I forget how incredibly well written and well acted that show was. Wow!

Remember Jimmy from Rutgers. You know the guy from Park Ridge. I think you knew him. He's in that show.
 

Altrev

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2003
2,104
1,539
113
Knew each other very well. Didn't meet until we got to Rutgers though.
 
Last edited:
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN