Comic books?

okstate_1

Senior
Nov 23, 2004
2,361
859
113
any of you guys or gals collect comic books?

My daughter enjoys both the marvel and DC comics and we have just started learning about collecting them. I enjoy seeing all of the original drawings of the characters.

So what do you have or know.
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,594
49,998
113
Collected comics as a kid. Had a huge collection at one time. Sold the majority to a comic book store about 20 years ago. Still have a box of the more valuable titles that I opted not to sell. Mostly X-men and the original Woverine limited series. Figured I would pass it on to one of my kids some day and we could have fun going to conventions and trying to complete my X-men collection. But, was never able to get either of them interested, so they just sit in my closet (bagged and boxed). Oh well....maybe some day there will be grand kids, and one of them will fall in love with them.
 

Air_Thurman

Heisman
Jan 16, 2003
32,687
32,879
63
I read about 50/50 physical vs. online. I don't really "collect" (although I do have every Uncanny X-Men comic ever) but I do keep all of mine. My long boxes are getting a little out of control.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4