Comedian Greg Warren

Skull83

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2001
2,517
3,467
98
I’m sure this is old news, but I hadn't heard of him until today, i see that he was an AA at Missouri back in the day. I enjoyed this :)

Here's the link:
 

Attachments

  • 1760991829881.jpeg
    1760991829881.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jerzey devil

Skull83

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2001
2,517
3,467
98
Sorry again if I'm late to the party here, but this is another one that made me smile:

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: jerzey devil

Skull83

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2001
2,517
3,467
98
Thanks Wrestleknownothing: "what was that? was that a shot!?" :D
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  5. 05 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four