come on SMU

Sett1997

All-Conference
Oct 23, 2025
911
2,833
93
I must admit, I don't follow volleyball. I thought 21 points was game winner. Lol
Maybe that was back in the day or I'm thinking of ping pong or something else. 😆
 
  • Like
Reactions: el dub

The-Dude-Abides

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2023
979
2,531
93
I'm a fan of athletic women in short shorts, but my eyes see no color.
The real answer is the SMU volleyball game was running long at 6 on ESPN2 when the dual was supposed to start. SMU put them away quick and got their first win over Stanford in school history, dual aired without issue. So we are all indebted to SMU volleyball.

Or maybe it would have been better if they ran over and we all missed the first half of the dual.... 🤷
 
  • Like
Reactions: el dub

TheREALSpooner

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2022
1,247
4,253
113
The real answer is the SMU volleyball game was running long at 6 on ESPN2 when the dual was supposed to start. SMU put them away quick and got their first win over Stanford in school history, dual aired without issue. So we are all indebted to SMU volleyball.

Or maybe it would have been better if they ran over and we all missed the first half of the dual.... 🤷

Thanks for explaining.

With online broadcast capabilities and options being so prevalent, I guess I don't think of this as a challenge anymore. Interesting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The-Dude-Abides
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast