Comcast issues

RACdad

Heisman
Mar 8, 2005
10,122
10,196
113
Damn that sucks. Mine is still a little jumpy and the sound is echoing . Pissing me off
 

trav55_rivals214556

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2005
3,521
2,154
0
Mine was scrambled and then went completely black for about 7-8 minutes. Came back when we were up about 15 with 10 seconds left. :angry:
 

RACdad

Heisman
Mar 8, 2005
10,122
10,196
113
Watching it on the comcast app on my phone, Its fine. I'm an HD snob. I cant watch anything unless its HD
 

RACdad

Heisman
Mar 8, 2005
10,122
10,196
113
Hell, I stopped TWD because its 720p on comcast. Cant stand it,. I wait until the new season comes out on netflix
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  2. 02 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
  5. 05 KSR Football CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'