Surprised Amazon isn't all over this...The fact that they call him coach Prime, is ****ing knob bobbing!
Don't give them ideas. lolSurprised Amazon isn't all over this...![]()
His next commercial during other teams games.Surprised Amazon isn't all over this...![]()
For the chicken?Deion on a KFC commercial seems a little problematic
They're always listening... But I don't have an AlexaDon't give them ideas. lol
I don't know. KFC with Dr. Pepper is a vice of mineI mean, KFC is overrated so maybe it works
I had a few meals about a decade ago and left very flaccid.I don't know. KFC with Dr. Pepper is a vice of mine![]()
Understandable. It can definitely do that at timesI had a few meals about a decade ago and left very flaccid
Bring back MC Hammer. They were relevant about the same time.Deion on a KFC commercial seems a little problematic
Bring back MC Hammer. They were relevant about the same time.
backup to start the yearCSU's QB ain't bad
It's all so contrivedNow the announcers are doing some kind of CU Christmas Carol/Rap. WTF?
Yeah Millen was awful. This guy looks pretty solid.backup to start the year
Norvell benched the starter this week
Did I just tune in long enough to see a CSU player do the Deion shuffle?
Yeah, if you’re gonna call 15 yard penalty, you need to show it to usQB blocking below the waist? Wha?
I have em at 6-6 but 5-7 would be sweetKeep in mind that this CSU team lost by 26 to Washington State at home.
I predict that Colorado won't even make a bowl game this year. Pac-12 offenses will destroy their defense.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC