Wouldn't think paying the terrorists a penny would be advisable.
There are ways to make backups immutable and thus immune. They are getting some traction these days as people are SLOWLY learning the whole ounce of prevention lesson.
Yeah like put the data on an external drive and then unplug it.
What is an OM engineer?Colonial hires a lot of OM engineers.
I predict in the long run, it will be very bad for Bitcoin.
CORRECTION: The pipeline asshats DID PAY a RANSOM in cryptocurrency according to latest reports.
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again