Collegiate Duals in FL

86PSUPaul

All-Conference
Aug 17, 2017
429
1,366
93
I live in NEOH with literally my closest wrestling buddy a Buckeye fan who lives on Columbus. Then there’s a buddy who was a walk-on at Purdue and a couple buddies/brother in NEPA. So nobody local to talk wrestling with. During PSU meets I’ll follow a couple of different boards and cut and paste really clever posts and send to my brother who’s got tickets at Rec Hall. Typically at half time he calls me and we compare notes. Next day we’ll likely visit on phone for the recap. Often I’ll float over to HR during the dual and see what ridiculousness they’re posting and send those gems along. It’s really great fun. And to your comment…PENN STATE!
I always listen to JB, for the Lehigh meet I had tickets to the meet but I actually forgot my radio so couldn’t listen. Oh well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tryingtodoitright
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  2. 02 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  4. 04 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  5. 05 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State