Well they have both been to the two losses that we've had so far, Dad2ze was at the SFA game and Pisgah at the Clemson game.
2-0 for me, 1 being the ACC Championship in 2009 here in the ATL. I will truly understand if you guys want to supply me with tickets for the rest of the season. I'll hate putting other things off, but willing to make this sacrifice for the team lol.Duke is 1-0 in the games that I’ve been to lol
2-0 for me, 1 being the ACC Championship in 2009 here in the ATL. I will truly understand if you guys want to supply me with tickets for the rest of the season. I'll hate putting other things off, but willing to make this sacrifice for the team lol.
Look, i was at the Wake game and the Kansas game. The only solution here is for me to be at every game going forward. I’ll start a go fund me.
You could be the first donation!And shamelessly plug it OTPC!OFC
You could be the first donation!
I've been to around 25 games. Only loss is the most recent one I attended....vs. KU in Omaha two years ago.
Never thought I would see Singler with a ponytail!2010 starting 5 about to be on the show.
Never thought I would see Singler with a ponytail!
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple