Cohen

Sep 1, 2011
2,549
251
83
I want to know who thought he was qualified and vouched for him. People point to LSU and USCe for baseball coach AD’s, but between them those baseball coaches had several national championships. The schools kind of owed them a chance. We did not. Is this on Keemun? I have no idea, but it is a pathetic joke at this point. Our revenues are going to be terrible this year and next. I already got a letter from the Ath Dept asking for money to be applied this year rather than deferring. Good luck
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar