I saw that too...heh...look in the other game, find out we about to score...sweet.What kind of time travel BS is going on. The lead in from their HQ had the score 14-13. Then we get to the game and 2 to plays later it's 14-13.
![]()
Next time I hope the lead has Laura Routledge saying "Where's Podgy. I want Podgy"What kind of time travel BS is going on. The lead in from their HQ had the score 14-13. Then we get to the game and 2 to plays later it's 14-13.
![]()
I have seen college players do a lot more than that kid just did and get ruled that it wasn’t enough.A toe reestablishes you? Doubt that...
i think the solution is don't all out blitz on 3rd and foreverWe gotta figure out how to stop the scramble
Somebody has to be there tying up the middle.We gotta figure out how to stop the scramble
I think bookie pulled a hamstring and they are running right at #0Getting gashed
hopefully the tight end will be busy holding somebody when that happensThey're going to fake handoff to the RB and then pass to a tight end in the end zone
We make opponents look goodWhere’s their bad O line we’ve heard all week? They’re pretty much imposing their will and running down our throats right now.
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?