You could spend eternity watching this team. Repent!You're welcome. I stopped watching and we start playing better. God knows I need to work on my sermon.
offense is showing pulse and d is getting stops. it's something, hoping we can make this a gameAt least the offense is showing a pulse now. I’ll take it.
It doesn't matter I saw this happened in the Alabama game a couple years ago the referees don't care. They've already made the call and they are not going to contradict themselvesIs it one foot, two feet, or one foot after the other foot is no longer touching out of bounds?
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5