He thought about it, but decided Nelson wasn't worth the gamble.Hard to believe Metcalf didn't feel the need for a Brands on his staff.
He thought about it, but decided Nelson wasn't worth the gamble.Hard to believe Metcalf didn't feel the need for a Brands on his staff.
This bites for Cal Poly's opponents.
You can bet on it.Will definitely help the kids that have yet to scratch the surface.
Big news:
Per the release:
"Former Lehigh All-American and current Associate Head Coach Brad Dillon '04 will lead the Mountain Hawks into the 2026-27 season."
Big news:
Per the release:
"Former Lehigh All-American and current Associate Head Coach Brad Dillon '04 will lead the Mountain Hawks into the 2026-27 season."
Big news:
Per the release:
"Former Lehigh All-American and current Associate Head Coach Brad Dillon '04 will lead the Mountain Hawks into the 2026-27 season."
In terms of the news cycle, yes. OTOH, Santoro is around 60. (1989 was his SR year.)Kind of weird timing. Anybody know if everything is OK in Santoro's world?
... he's one of Emmaus's finest!Brad is one of Parkland's finest!
His father was a college football teammate of mine. When my wife and I went to our seats for our Lehigh season tickets this past season, guess who was sitting right next to me. I keep all scoops, which are very few and often veiled, under my hat.Dillon is a good coach and great guy I like this move
He should be making a coaching hire soonHis father was a college football teammate of mine. When my wife and I went to our seats for our Lehigh season tickets this past season, guess who was sitting right next to me. I keep all scoops, which are very few and often veiled, under my hat.![]()
Lehigh hired Michael Mcgee as an assistant coachHis father was a college football teammate of mine. When my wife and I went to our seats for our Lehigh season tickets this past season, guess who was sitting right next to me. I keep all scoops, which are very few and often veiled, under my hat.![]()
It might be my screen, but this photo looks more like a mug shot. Their wrestling is great, but their audio/visual team could use an upgrade. Tikk.....are you available?Mytych finally announced his landing spot. Must be paying comparably to Rutgers
View attachment 1376876
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying