Coach Seider and Uncle Luke....

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,744
21,460
113
gotta be honest....when 2 Live Crew were at their heyday, never thought that any Penn Stater would associating with Luke Campbell...


 
May 20, 2005
2,102
5,802
113
AWESOME...

This album had a profound impact on The Rushchairman...

 

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
Just today I got a sweet 12" promo single of "The Funk Shop" in the mail. The Van Halen earworm in the song drove me insane for years until I finally scored Van Halen I.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
  3. 03 BWI Football Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here