He embraced it from day 1. Hard to get how a guy with no ties sounds like an alumn. But I love it.I just love the way he has embraced the opportunity to coach at Rutgers.
IMHO, he sounds much better than many of our alums.He embraced it from day 1. Hard to get how a guy with no ties sounds like an alumn. But I love it.
IMHO, he sounds much better than many of our alums.
Wasn't really thinking about EJ; more about our constantly complaining, belly-aching fans who are alums.The ones that don't teach rebounding?
IMHO, he sounds much better than many of our alums.
Yeah, just like the other guy.I just love the way he has embraced the opportunity to coach at Rutgers.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
On3 Football
Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy