Never thought I'd see this video AGAIN and laugh so hard at redone subtitles. This is hilarious! And about covers it for ratboy
Downfall. Best Hitler performance in any movie you will see.Classic. I’ve seen this clip a few times and I gotta ask. Is that from a movie ? If so what’s the name of it ?
Classic. I’ve seen this clip a few times and I gotta ask. Is that from a movie ? If so what’s the name of it ?
Yeah, he’s on to something, alright. He’s on that crack pipe. [laughing]Morg is on to something
Haven't seen one in a while and thought I'd give it a shot. I bet that pos really did release the virus.
Classic. I’ve seen this clip a few times and I gotta ask. Is that from a movie ? If so what’s the name of it ?
Downfall. Best Hitler performance in any movie you will see.
Der Untertang (English name: "Downfall").
An excellent movie, but all in German, which is why not many Americans have seen it. Americans tend to avoid foreign language films.
Awesome, Thank You all for the help. I’m a WWII buff, especially the Pacific Theater, but enjoy the European Theater history too. Will definitely check this film out. Thanks again......Downfall. Best Hitler move of all time!
I didn't even feel like I was worthy of viewing that masterpiece. If you had released it in January we could be talking Oscar.
Yeah, he’s on to something, alright. He’s on that crack pipe. [laughing]
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’