Coach: I forgot the uniforms

RUfromSoCal?

Heisman
Nov 26, 2006
35,264
43,607
113
I tried to post last night - but the site was down for maintenance.

The story of someone forgetting Gary Waters' suit is always a good one - but imagine being the student-manager who forgets everything?

The Carolina JUCO men's basketball tournament kicked off this Saturday. Round 2 was Tues night. USC-Salkehatchie defeated Cape Fear Community College in an exciting double OT thriller 96-94.

But, that wasn't the most interesting part. Apparently USC Salkehatchie was about 2.5 hours out on their bus ride to the game when someone realized they had forgotten the team uniforms.

So, rather than delay the game - CFCC wore their usual home whites and USC Salkehatchie wore the home team's road blue uniforms... it was a little confusing to watch both teams have "Cape Fear" on the front - but apparently it all worked out in the end...

I'm sure it's not the very first time this has ever happened... but, interesting nugget none-the-less... here's the best screen-cap I could get:

 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
  4. 04 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN