Seems like your spanish is better than mine. I'm out of my depth. I only specialize in "que"¿mande?
Seems like your spanish is better than mine. I'm out of my depth. I only specialize in "que"¿mande?
Can't help it. I intensely hate that video. Looks like the intro to a throwaway sitcomQueue the haters.
How the hell do you know.He was drunk when he did this. Lots of experts on here loved it and said he was having fun. Yeah. He was drunk
Look at him. No sober 42 year old respected person does that.How the hell do you know.
Dude you seriously need to get a life.He was drunk when he did this. Lots of experts on here loved it and said he was having fun. Yeah. He was drunk
You mean it wasn’t?Can't help it. I intensely hate that video. Looks like the intro to a throwaway sitcom
He’s not really respected though.Look at him. No sober 42 year old respected person does that.
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State