Coach Collins' Defense Has A Message........

DawgatAuburn

All-Conference
Apr 25, 2006
11,139
2,192
113
I want to know how HAWNgree we gon be at halftime of the OSU game if they punch us in the mouth as I expect.
 

drt7891

Redshirt
Dec 6, 2010
6,727
0
0
Last year we looked like damn fools giving other teams top shelf bulletin board material and playing like we didnt give two ***** to be there.
 

chew1095

Redshirt
Feb 1, 2009
2,039
0
0
I was hoping that the message was "Hey, we've learned how to tackle...and not give up 177 yards and three TDs to Donte Moncreif...and we can now get to the QB with 4 DL...and..."
 

maroonmania

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2008
11,354
1,143
113
Last year we looked like damn fools giving other teams top shelf bulletin board material and playing like we didnt give two ***** to be there.

My thoughts exactly, I'll try to be cautiously optimistic but I would be fine with us keeping our mouths shut publicly until we actually prove something ON the field.
 

Shamoan

Redshirt
Jun 27, 2013
12,466
0
0
im hoping this video was edited in this way:

scene 1: " we coming fa' ya'....with a mind ready to absorb the nuances of team effort while ridding ourselves of self-pity."
scene 2: " im howngree.....to learn from my mistakes"
scene 3: " dawgs finna' eat.......some crow, because we sure as **** didn't back up our meaningless words last season"

one can dream.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report